Repair planning is a cost-efficient and eco-friendly investment
Competent repair planning ensures that the correct, cost-efficient methods are used and that all the factors influencing the building’s indoor air quality are considered.
Request a quote or contact us!
Please fill out the request for quotation form, and we will get back to you with our offer as soon as possible.
Our customer service is available at our nationwide customer service number on weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Our experience allows us to prolong the property life cycle and enable functional and pleasant operating environments
When starting a repair planning project, it is very important to have at your disposal an expert that can identify
- the original method of construction and materials of the building, and
- is familiar with modern repair methods that suit the old solutions and are compliant with all currently valid regulations.
A competent repair planner is also able to consider clean indoor air
Competent repair planning ensures that the correct, cost-efficient methods are used and all factors causing indoor air problems in the building are eliminated, prolongs the life cycle of the property and enables functional and pleasant operating environments. In addition, safe, healthy and ecological building materials will be selected for all indoor air repairs.
Factors to be considered during repair planning include
- Keeping the client informed and providing them with instructions on the criteria
- Compliance with the objectives specified by the client when selecting the repair method
- Requirements pertaining to the building, the future life cycle and risk-carrying capacity of the building
- In the case of indoor air repairs, deciding whether to partially repair the premises, improve the sealing capacity, arrange “end-of-life care” or implement a comprehensive renovation to eliminate the indoor air problems; partial repairs can be short-term repair actions to ensure that the premises can still be used, for example
- Reviewing the risks of the selected repair method with the client
- Documenting the objectives and any related risks in meeting minutes
- Performing the planning and setting a target level
- Finnish Terve Talo (Healthy Building) criteria
- Finnish indoor air classification system Sisäilmastoluokitus 2018
- Humidity management during the construction project, including the Finnish humidity prevention approach Kuivaketju10
- Weather protection, tarpaulins
- Construction work hygiene classification
- Ventilation work hygiene classification
Indoor air planning
The goal with indoor air planning is to make the indoor environment safe, pleasant and profitable. The planning ensures compliance with all project safety and health aspects, such as the Finnish Terve Talo (Healthy Building) criteria, humidity management requirements, safe materials with low emission rates, air exchange rate and pleasant temperature, as well as pleasant sound environment to prevent any indoor air problems and predisposing factors.