SUPERVISION ENSURES GOOD CONSTRUCTION QUALITY
Above all, supervision means managing the risks inherent to construction activities.
Request a quote or contact us!
Please fill out the request for quotation form, and we will get back to you with our offer as soon as possible.
Our customer service is available at our nationwide customer service number on weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
An experienced supervisor knows when and how to address issues
When the contractor’s errors and neglects are addressed at the correct time, the work quality will improve and there will be no major errors that would lead to significant costs for the client years from now.
- Our reliable and experienced supervisors and our quality management system verify compliance of the work with agreements and clearly reduce risks.
- You should hire a separate HVAC and electricity professional to supervise the progress and quality of HVAC and electrical installation work. An experienced supervisor of a specific field of engineering can quickly detect any potential risks and address any problems without delay.
Our supervision services can be customised for your project
Our supervision services include the following, depending on the construction work and the needs of your housing company:
- Reviewing plans and getting to know the property
- Construction site kick-off meeting and related minutes
- Site visits as agreed
- Supervision of schedule, quality and contract invoicing during construction
- Acceptance inspection and related minutes
- Follow-up inspections and related minutes
- Financial final report and related minutes
- Warranty inspection and related minutes
We perform the supervision duties in accordance with the Talonrakennustyön työmaavalvonnan tehtäväluettelo (“Building construction site supervision checklist”, RT-16.104447). The content and scope of the service is always agreed on a case-by-case basis and depends on your needs.