Kiinteistökartturi privacy statement
Privacy Statement for Applications (Kiinteistökartturi)
In this privacy statement, we explain how we collect, process, disclose and protect the personal data contained in our applications (Kiinteistökartturi).
By personal data, we mean all the data that concerns you, an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes data such as your name, address, phone number and photo. We will explain your rights as the data subject.
Any questionnaires and feedback you receive may include links to other companies’ sites or services that have their own privacy policies. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of such third parties.
At Raksystems, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (‘EU’) and other applicable data protection legislation in our processing of personal data.
Below, you can find further data about how we process your personal data. If some matter remains unclear, please contact us for more information.
Raksystems Insinööritoimisto Oy (Business ID 0905045-0)
Vetotie 3 A
tel. +358 30 670 5500
Recipients of personal data
Your personal data is processed only by those members of the Raksystems Group who require the data for carrying out their work duties.
Your personal data may also be transferred to contracted external service providers for processing on our behalf. Such subcontractors include, for example, IT service providers who handle technical system maintenance. The service providers process your personal data in the manner specified by us; they do not have the right to use your data for their own purposes.
Purpose of personal data processing
We process application-related personal data for the purpose of providing services, application management, statistics, marketing, business development and related customer service development, monitoring and analysis of data’s subjects areas of interest and service-related choices and preferences.
We also collect and process your personal data in order to comply with our legal requirements or to comply with legal requests from public authorities.
In addition, we process your personal data in connection with the collection, use, processing and publication of surveys and feedback. We may publish and use your feedback on our website and in newsletters, marketing, social media, internal training and operational development. We will inform you as part of a feedback survey if your response is processed anonymously or if your feedback is not published.
Bases for personal data processing
We process your personal data according to one of the following bases:
- joint agreement.
- your consent (e.g. electronic direct marketing). In this case, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- our legitimate interest (e.g. the transfer of your personal data within our group).
- a legal obligation that we as a company must comply with.
- carrying out legal requests from public authorities.
Groups of persons registered
Application users and administrators.
We only process your personal data to the extent necessary. The following data may be collected from data subjects:
- name, language, photo, video image, address, email address, telephone number and property data.
- contact details, consent to direct marketing or receiving a newsletter, and data on the withdrawal of such consent.
- quotation requests, sent quotations, orders, customer number.
- data from third party registers stored with your consent.
- data provided by you on interests, areas of interest, and other matters.
- data on your satisfaction with the services and your comments on the controller’s services.
- other data you have provided and added, as well as attachments with any accompanying images.
- when you respond to feedback forms and questionnaires, we collect both the feedback itself and also background data about you for statistical and service delivery purposes, including the length of ownership and the number of people living in the same household.
- for our applications and browser-based services, we also collect data on your username, password and browsing history.
Regular sources of data
As a rule, we receive the data either from you yourself or from third party registers based on either your consent or your endorsement given in some other way.
Additionally, we collect your data as part of customer service operations as well as from the database of the customer data system.
Data may be collected directly from you as part of the registration process or alternatively from partners or from contact details published through different media.
Regular data disclosures and transfer of data outside the EU and European Economic Area
Data may be disclosed and transferred within the Group for purposes such as performing tasks necessary for maintaining the applications; providing services and enabling invoicing; providing and marketing services for ourselves and our partners; and managing customer relations or cooperation. Data may also be disclosed to persons who have a legal right to receive the data.
As a rule, we process data within the EU and the European Economic Area. Therefore, data is not normally transferred or disclosed outside the EU and the European Economic Area unless this is necessary for processing the above-mentioned personal data, in which case we ensure an adequate level of data protection as required by legislation in general and particularly by Articles 45 to 46 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Please note that some of our partners may process your personal data outside the EU (e.g. Google and Facebook).
Retention period for personal data
If you terminate use of an application, we delete where possible all personal data from the application. However, we may need to retain structural and system information about a building or an apartment – as well as public or otherwise generally available information about a building or an apartment – even after termination of application use. Where permitted, application users may also delete their own data from the application.
Data is otherwise only retained for as long as is necessary for our operations or as long as is required by law.
Principles of personal data protection
Personal data is primarily stored in an electronic format and protected by the necessary technical measures.
Appropriate technical and organisational security measures are in place to protect personal data against loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Physical materials containing personal data are stored in locked rooms / filing cabinets which are accessible only to designated persons who are authorised to access them for work purposes.
Access to databases and systems and the use of personal data is restricted to those employees, professionals and other persons employed by the controller who require access to the database in order to perform their work duties and
who have the right to process such personal data for work purposes.
Data subject rights
The data subject has:
- the right to request from the controller access to, rectification of and erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of data concerning the data subject as well as the right to object to processing of their data and the right to data portability;
- to the extent that the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, the right to withdraw consent at any time. This does not, however, affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the right not be subject to automated decision-making without a legitimate basis;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority concerning the processing of personal data.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you believe that we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the data protection regulations, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the EU Member State where you have your permanent address or place of work or where you believe an infringement has occurred.
In Finland, this authority is the Data Protection Ombudsman:
Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman
Visiting address: Lintulahdenkuja 4, 00530 Helsinki
Mailing address: PO Box 800, 00531 Helsinki
Tel. (switchboard): + 358 29 56 66700